|Have questions about how the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation will affect your admission? View the Admission Response to COVID-19 page for details on operations during this time as well as resources available to learn more about SXU.|
Saint Xavier University realizes that adult students need a quality program with a flexible schedule at an affordable price. With that in mind, we offer programs online and in the classroom with evening and weekend availability at a tuition rate that has us named among the Best Value Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
Many students look for an "adult friendly" university without quite knowing what that is or what to look for. At SXU not only does adult friendly mean flexible scheduling, it also means that we acknowledge the work that students have put in to this point by allowing students to transfer in up to 70 credit hours from a community college and 90 credits from a baccalaureate college/university. SXU will accept a maximum of 90 credit hours of transfer credit towards a Saint Xavier University degree.
Designed with the busy student in mind, these programs offer flexible course offerings in accelerated formats for students who have earned college credit and wish to complete their bachelor's degree.
- Applied Communication: An online program with accelerated eight-week courses.
- Applied Graphic Design: A mix of online, hybrid, and evening face-to-face courses.
- Business Fast-Track: An online program with accelerated eight-week courses. Can also be completed with a mix of online and face-to-face courses. Choose between a general business or finance track.
- Gerontology (Aging) Studies: A hybrid Program with accelerated eight-week courses.
- Leadership and Public Administration: An online program with accelerated eight-week courses.
- Nursing RN to BSN (and RN to MSN): Online programs in an accelerated format.
In recognition of your academic accomplishments, Saint Xavier University offers merit-based scholarships to prospective full-time transfer students. Scholarship amounts below are for the 2018-2019 academic year. All scholarships are renewable based on full-time enrollment.
Transfer Merit Scholarship - $10,000 to $17,000
Transfer Merit Scholarships are awarded to full-time transfer students upon admission to the university and are based on your college grade point average.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - $18,000
Saint Xavier University awards the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship of $18,000 to members of their community college's Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Note: A student can qualify for one merit scholarship - either the Transfer Merit Scholarship or the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship.
If you are interested in taking the next step you can apply online -- no application fee required. Saint Xavier University also offers Express Admission opportunities, where students can get their admission decision, scholarship information and information regarding the transfer of courses in one visit to campus.