On-Campus Events and Visits
Prospective Freshmen and Transfers
On-Campus Appointments and Tours
ATTENTION: Due to the City of Chicago's Emergency Travel Order we ask guests from impacted states to defer their visit to campus until such time when the emergency travel order is lifted for their respective state. Residents of Illinois or other states who travel to states covered by the order are asked to defer their visit to campus until they have fulfilled the mandated 14-day quarantine.
To schedule an on-campus appointment with an admission counselor and/or a campus tour, please submit our Campus Visit Registration Form. PLEASE NOTE:
- All guests will be required to submit an Informed Consent for Visitors Form 24 hours prior to the scheduled visit appointment. Details will be sent by email after scheduling a visit.
- Due to social distancing guidelines and space constraints, prospective students may bring no more than two guests to the on-campus appointment and/or tour.
- Small group tours may include multiple families but will be limited to no more than 10 people.
- Masks are required while on campus.
- Visitors to the Office of Admission should park in Parking Lot 11. Please call the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) upon your arrival, and a staff member will meet you at the East Entrance of the Warde Academic Center to provide access to the building.
- For the safety of staff and guests, ample hand sanitizer stations are located near the Office of Admission and throughout campus. Restrooms are located nearby, and frequent hand washing is encouraged. Floor markings in the Office of Admission help guide a safe flow of foot traffic within the office.
Phone/Virtual Appointment with an Admission Counselor
We encourage you to schedule an appointment to speak with your admission counselor by phone or Zoom.
Virtual Visit Opportunities
- We also encourage you to visit our Virtual Visits page and view videos, presentations and a schedule of online sessions to learn more about the SXU experience.
- Be sure to check this page for frequent updates as well as our Admission Response to COVID-19 page for additional details.
Virtual Campus Tour
Prospective Graduate Students:
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a conversation with a graduate admission counselor!