|Until further notice, all media are prohibited from visiting campus during the fall 2019 semester as part of our COVID-19 response plan to maintain a safe and healthy campus environment. Continue to monitor our Return to Campus guide for updates.|
The Saint Xavier University Office of Media Relations publicizes institutional news and developments, faculty and student engagements and achievements, matters involving the president and administration, special accomplishments, programs, events and activities, and other news related to the activities of the campus community.
The Office of Media Relations can assist you with generating publicity for campus news and events through various outlets including SXU News, the SXU event calendar and the mySXU Portal Announcements.
To request any of the services below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preparing news/feature stories for distribution to the appropriate media outlets as well as to the University's website.
- Facilitating news media coverage of SXU programs, student and faculty activities, events and other related events.
- Promoting University faculty and staff expertise to the news media.
- Providing communication assistance and media training to University personnel.
- Coordinating and conducting news conferences pertaining to Saint Xavier University's events, issues, etc.
Media Relations Policies
The Office of Media Relations is the first and primary media contact for Saint Xavier University. Contact Media Relations as soon as possible if anyone with the media contacts you directly. For more details, please view the policies below.
For questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com.
The Media Policy (PDF) details how members of the community should respond to the media in the event that they are contacted.